Wednesday, March 14, 2012

KultureBlog.com ...Back at it

I've been trying to put the right formula together for GarageBoyz Magazine. It has been a website, a page flip e-zine, a blog site, back to a flip mag and of course KultureBlog.com.
The whole foundation to all of this was and is to serve the Kulture Community. I want to bring awareness to the local kulture scene and the shops and people that make it what it is.
While I have met many people, and have had the chance to be a sponsor at some car, bike and tattoo shows. I still feel like I am not reaching the Kulture on a deeper level. One that helps pull a community together.

I know this is not going to happen easily or overnight, but frankly the online magazine is not getting the readership levels I had hoped for, a level that makes all of the work that goes into putting a magazine together, seem worth it.

So I am going back to the drawing board, reviving the KultureBlog and will continue to hammer out a spot in the Kulture community for the magazine, in one form or another. So look for new Kulture Blogs soon.
                                                   Proudly Serving the Kulture Commuinity,
                                                          Bingo, GarageBoyzMagazine.com editor